Tycoon Roadmap Update 2021

...More than 2 long years have passed in a blink of an eye. Just yesterday we were a small group of dreamers with a million dollar idea and a huge passion for crypto. Now we are an international team with more than 50 dedicated people from 12 countries working relentlessly on a fully functional Tycoon platform. We are building faster…

Trading on Uniswap – Part 2

Now that all of our tools are set up, let’s jump into Uniswap and make our very first trader directly on the blockchain. It’s going to be a fun ride.   In the previous article we have covered all the necessary steps that a prudent investor and trader needs to set up in order to make his experience in the world…

Trading on Uniswap – Part 1

Defi is taking over crypto space. Let's learn how to use Uniswap to the fullest potential. This first part will cover all the basics and tools that you need.  Many new people in the crypto space usually start out purchasing and trading their coins using centralised exchanges. These digital juggernauts are fast, convenient and host a plethora of crypto currencies…

Cryptocurrency scams explained

During the bull market, the scammers come out of hiding. In this article we will arm the crypto investor with the needed knowledge to avoid them.  Since all the transactions on the blockchain are irreversible, in 90% of the time people lose their coins due to ignorance and negligence. In the other 10% of the times there are swarms of…

Zilliqa ( ZIL ) – Underrated work horse

Unlike many crypto projects out there, Zilliqa actually has fully functional technology. Let's take a deep dive into Zilliqa and discover how it works.  Zilliqa is a blazingly fast and scalable proof of stake blockchain that can actually grow while being secure, fully functional and decentralised. Not many blockchains of today can pound their chests at similar achievements. Oftentimes the…

EIP1559 – Ethereum’s blessing or curse?

In this article we will take a deep dive into the infamous EIP1559 that should tackle the high Ethereum Gas fees. It's a hot topic with plenty of controversy.  It’s not a secret that the Ethereum network is plagued by high gas fees and network latency ever since we have witnessed the meteoric rise of decentralised finance ( DEFI ),…

HODL portfolio – Complete guide

Pretty much anyone can build a bulletproof crypto portfolio for the current ( and the next ) bull market cycle. Let's dive in and learn everything from scratch. To HODL, means to “Hold on for dear life”. This is a well known phrase used by the crypto veterans that helps new people to navigate the stormy seas of volatility. Coincidently…

Polkadot – Everything you need to know

Although Polkadot is advertised as the next Ethereum killer, this is not the case. Let's dive deep into this network and check its future potential for 2021.  There are many misconceptions about Polkadot. Many think that just like in the spirit of 2017, it’s just another “Ethereum Killer” meant to fail. However the reality is quite different. Polkadot is a…

Non Fungible Tokens – From socks to real estate

NFT's are taking the world by storm. Artists and celebrities are flocking to them. Let's discover how this amazing technology will change the world.  NFT’s ( Non Fungible Tokens ) are simply put: digital collectables. Yes, to the older generations it’s a bit difficult to wrap our heads around this concept, however as some time in our childhood we have…

Ethereum vs Binance Smart Chain – Giants at war

The BSC network has been taking the DEFI world by storm. Let's analyse the differences between BSC and Ethereum and where this war is heading to.  In case you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks, or in case you haven’t been following the crypto markets, you might have noticed that a new kid on the…