There’s no denying it; the staking phase 1 was a huge success. We thank each and every participant for your trust. We have received fantastic feedback from satisfied investors who have put their TYC to work in the first phase of our staking program, so now prepare for round 2!
The participation requirements of the first staking program were limited. Hence not everyone has had the chance to join. This is why it’s our pleasure to announce the second phase of our TYC staking program. Here’s everything you need to know.
- The 2nd phase is starting on the 1st of September 2021. This staking phase is not time limited for now!
- A total of 20,000,000 TYC can be staked. And of course, it helps to be fast!
- After completing your Identity verification, you are welcome to stake from as little as 100 TYC to a maximum of 200,000 TYC per participant.
- Every day a total 10,000 TYC will be distributed to the lucky stakers.
- The minimum staking epoch lasts 7 days with any new amount of TYC that’s being added to your existing staking pool.
- Your staking rewards are distributed every 7 days.
- Instead of the double rewards for the diamond hands, this time, the APY will be higher than during phase 1. More rewards for every participant.
APY and APR percentages are automatically calculated daily, depending on the number of participants and the total amount of staked TYC. The statistics will be available in your Tycoon app interface and adjusted in real-time for the duration of the staking program.
We are extremely excited to welcome you to phase 2 of our TYC staking program and wish you all happy staking! Together to the moon!
Risk Note: Trading cryptocurrencies is subject to high risks and may result in the loss of your capital. Please make sure you fully understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies and only invest as much as you can afford to lose. Be clear about your investment objectives and experience, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if necessary. It is your responsibility to determine whether you are permitted to use Tycoons’s services under the laws of your country of residence. Investments in cryptocurrencies are not protected by a Financial Services Compensation Scheme.