TYCOON NFT CHALLENGE
The future is here. NFT’s will be, literally, everywhere and it’s inexcusable not to be onboard. Let’s take a look at our NFT challenge.
Many people mistakenly believe that NFT’s are just a gimmick. At this point, the biggest use of Non Fungible Tokens are, of course, the art and music space. But rest assured that just in a few years, pretty much our whole digital world will make use of NFT’s for all the aspects of our lives, down to boring legal documents, proof of legal ownership and hell even stocks and bonds. Currently, though, we are just a bunch of humanoid apes playing around with fire stones, the primitive wheel and stone tools, not even realising where these amazing inventions will eventually take us to. This is why we in Tycoon are kicking off our very first NFT challenge in order to tickle the creativity of our whole global community. Yes, there’s every reason to join the fun! Let’s check it out.
What, when and how?
We are fully aware of how important the Non Fungible Tokens will be. If you’re reading this in 2025 ( and the zombie apocalypse hasn’t broken out yet ), you probably marvel at the exponential growth of technology. For the sake of being up to date, let’s descend from the time machine.
The NFT challenge ends on 29-6-2021.
Here are the rules of engagement;
- Lucky winners can count on a handsome bounty of 5x 2,000 TYC tokens
- The NFT art must be posted on Twitter ( @tycoon ) with a hashtag: #tycoonnft
- The best NFTs that reflect the vision and style of Tycoon will be chosen.
( For the sake of objectivity we kindly ask not to post anything obscene. Please keep that for Japanese manga )
- The best NFT’s from our Twitter account will be posted on our official Tycoon Reddit page ( the creators of the NFT’s will be linked to share the love! ). From there the voting will take place on Reddit. The best NFT’s will win!
- The artists who post the 5 best NFT’s will receive a handsome bounty. The projects will be launched this summer. Very exciting indeed!
To the NFT artists
As stated at the beginning of the article, literally anything can be an NFT. Aside from the obscenities, we completely encourage your complete and unrestricted creative flow. Trust in yourself and just go for it! This challenge is about the culture and the community of Tycoon and one does not have to put in 100 hours of work just to create a new digital masterpiece. From the youngest amateur to the seasoned graphic designer, literally, everyone makes a chance to create a work that oozes kickass awesomeness from every corner. Let’s go for unrestricted creativity. Everyone is welcome!
Now let’s talk prizes!
- 5 Reddit posts with the most upvotes will be the lucky winners. The artists will be notified via official Tycoon Twitter chat.
- The winner will receive a handsome bounty of 2,000 TYC tokens
- Each NFT will be deployed on-chain in 10 versions only ( 50 NFT’s in total )
- The winner will receive 5 of the 10 NFT’s, as well as 10% royalty from the sale of all of the 10 minted NFT’s ( for life! )
Tycoon will sell the remaining 5 NFT’s and will also keep the 10% royalty as the artist. For the sake of 100% transparency, we will have complete on-chain data for our whole community to see. We are planning to redirect the proceeds from this event to further cool events, campaigns, and even charities later on.
Oh and one more thing!
Did we mention that one of the winners will have the chance to work with our Tycoon marketing team for a whole week? Well, now you know.
We’re extremely excited to see what amazing NFT’s you come up with and we will be sharing them daily with our whole team of more than 50 people worldwide. Let’s go!
Risk Note: Trading cryptocurrencies is subject to high risks and may result in the loss of your capital. Please make sure you fully understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies and only invest as much as you can afford to lose. Be clear about your investment objectives and experience, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if necessary. It is your responsibility to determine whether you are permitted to use Tycoons’s services under the laws of your country of residence. Investments in cryptocurrencies are not protected by a Financial Services Compensation Scheme.