While the crypto markets are cooling off for a few weeks now, we have been working extremely hard for you. In order to reward the people who have been on this amazing journey together with us, the full information of staking program for the TYC is finally here. Let’s take a moment, look at all the numbers and clear up some important information.
- The staking program is open for everyone. A total amount of 25,000,000 TYC can be staked in total at any given time. It helps to be fast!
- After the Identity verification, you are welcome to stake from as little as 100 TYC to a maximum of 200,000 TYC per participant.
- There are a total of 500,000 TYC to be distributed as staking rewards. 10,000 TYC will be allocated on a daily basis to the participants.
- The staking PHASE 1 lasts for 50 days.
- Your staking rewards are distributed every 7 days.
- One locking period lasts 7 days.
- In order to thank our early investors, every amount of TYC staked by the private and public sale investors will automatically get a 2x weighted balance. This means your rewards will be multiplied by 2 respectively.
- APY and APR are automatically calculated on a daily basis depending on the number of participants and the total amount of staked Tycoon tokens. The statistics will be available in your Tycoon app interface and will be adjusted in real time for the duration of the staking program.
For the sake of objectivity, we have made sure that none of the Tycoon team members can participate in the staking program.
Oh, and one more thing!
In order to reward our most loyal investors who never moved their Tycoon tokens from our Tycoon app, there’s an airdrop on the way! We thank the diamond hands!
Risk Note: Trading cryptocurrencies is subject to high risks and may result in the loss of your capital. Please make sure you fully understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies and only invest as much as you can afford to lose. Be clear about your investment objectives and experience, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if necessary. It is your responsibility to determine whether you are permitted to use Tycoons’s services under the laws of your country of residence. Investments in cryptocurrencies are not protected by a Financial Services Compensation Scheme.