What Do you know About The TYC Staking?
TYC Staking Phase 3 and our Official Public Launch are just around the corner!
Now let’s give you all the details to prepare for everything to come!
The TYC Staking Phase 2 will end on November 28th at 23:59 UTC. All pending rewards will be distributed the next day on November 29th.
TYC Staking Phase 3 will begin on Tuesday, November 30th, at 10:00 UTC in conjunction with the Official Public Launch!
Users staking more than 8,000 $TYC will immediately access all the beautiful features of our copy trading platform! We expect a large number of new users to join our community, which is why we want to walk you through the essential steps:
Step By Step To Stake TYC Tokens
– Register on app.tycoon.io and complete your KYC
– Connect your Binance account by creating an API key on Binance and pasting it in your Tycoon account settings.
– Buy $TYC on one of the exchanges listed below if you don’t have any so far.
– Stake your $TYC Tokens in your dashboard without any fees!
– Choose your favorite trader from our Leaderboard, where you can find hundreds of traders.
– Follow the trader and lean back! Watch your portfolio changing with every trader’s trade within a fraction of a second!
Keep in mind that no one has access to your portfolio except you. Funds are never stored on Tycoon, and we work hard to ensure that your funds and personal data are kept safe and secure at any time. Do you want to know more about TYC staking? Stay with us
Where can you buy $TYC?
Do you want to learn TYC staking on app.tycoon.io?
– Click the “stake now” button on the TYC staking page.
– Choose the amount of TYC you wish to stake and confirm.
– That’s it. You’re done!
Enjoy zero-fee staking and receive rewards automatically! If you stake 8,000 TYC or more, you will automatically be able to use all of the Tycoon’s features to their full extent for free!
Next week will be epic! Thanks for your support, and share this post about TYC Staking with your friends!
Trading Cryptocurrencies is subject to high risks and may result in capital loss. Please make sure you fully understand the risks associated with trading Cryptocurrencies and only invest as much as you can afford to lose. Be clear about your investment objectives and experience, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if necessary. It is your responsibility to determine whether you have permission to use Tycoons’ services under the laws of your country of residence. Investments in Cryptocurrencies have no protection by any Financial Services Compensation Scheme.